12 Days, 13 Hours, 36 Minutes…
$25,000, 100 seats: 8 seats per day!
I think we can do it!
I ran in to a number of people over the weekend who said “I’ve planning on sponsoring a seat, I just need to fill in the form!” Fantastic! If 8 people per day fill get the form off their counter and in to City Hall we will have done what many thought was impossible… a small rural mountain community raising $150,000 in two months! *wow*
You can sponsor a seat in 5 easy steps:
1) Download a seat sponsorship form: http://wp17.civictheatre.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Seat_Sale_Receipt_form.pdf
2) Fill out the form including the name you want on the donor wall
3) Make your cheque payable to “City of Nelson”, earmarked (in the memo field) to “NCTS Digital”
4) Drop the top half of the form and the cheque into an envelope
5) Drop the envelope off at the Civic Theatre mail slot, Save On Foods customer service, or City Hall main floor service desk.
We will take care of the rest!
If you have friend’s you’d like to encourage, don’t forget about our Civic Ambassador Incentive Program! Refer your friends to sponsor or donate and you could win a free private screening for a theatre full of your closest friends!
While you’re doing this, we will continue working to get amazing digital movies lined up for the summer, planning a big celebration party, and coming up with other great ways to thank you all for your generosity and support!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.