The Civic Theatre offers a select number of donated advertising slides to nonprofit and charitable organizations each year. Requests may be for content that pertains to fundraising purposes only.
Making your request:
- Requests must be made at least 6 weeks in advance of your desired booking date.
- Please make your request through our donation form, telling us about the purpose of your fundraiser, your target audience for screen advertising, and any other relevant information.
- Preference may be given to groups that have not received our support in the past.
- Special consideration may be given to organizations that recognize The Civic Theatre through signage and other recognition, cross-promotional opportunities, and reciprocal donations.
- Dates may be requested, but content placement is subject to availability.
- Each organization is eligible to apply for one donation per year.
- Recipient organizations are responsible for their own screen ad design.
- The Civic Theatre has the right to request changes or refuse an ad due to its design or content.
- There is no cash value to donated slides. Donation is non-transferable.
Please fill in our application form, and include the following information:
- The goal of your event
- A description of your target audience
- How a donations will be used (live auction, silent auction, raffle, door prize, etc.)
- Other relevant information